Cat, there is so much fail happening here I don’t even know where to start.
Just because those men have turbans on they’re the enemy? Just because they have dark skin? Beards?
Reagan met with the Mujaheddin. The fighters who were at war against the invading Soviets. The enemy of my enemy. If that’s too complicated of a concept I’ll be more than happy to explain the cold war and the usage of proxy wars.
Let’s set the timeline straight.
- Reagan meets with Mujaheddin 1983 (Pictured above)
- Soviets withdraw from Afghanistan in 1989
- The Taliban doesn’t even become an active militia until 1994
- The Taliban doesn’t take primary control of Afghanistan until 1996 (13 years after the photo above)
- During the rise of the Taliban the US backs the Northern Alliance, a Islamic Democratic group dedicated to fighting against the totalitarian Taliban.
So let’s review.
- You’re racist.
- You don’t understand history.
- You clearly took a photo out of context
u probably should’ve said no
An M1A with a beautiful tiger stripe stock. Note the selector switch cut out. While it is obvious that the appearance of any stock will affect a firearm’s value, just how much it adds is very dependent on how defined the grain pattern is in the wood.